Text size :
1. Where is JKR’s Main Building?
JKR’s Headquarters is located at Old Airport Road, Berakas and is next to JPA and MOE.
2. How many Departments are there under JKR?
There are 8 Departments in total under JKR, comprising of:
3. Where can I pay my water bills?
Water bills can be paid at DWS offices stated below:
Bandar Seri Begawan
Monday – Thursday, Saturday 8.00am – 3.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 11.00am
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 3.00pm
Saturday 8.00am – 11.00am
Friday – Saturday 8.00am – 11.00am
JKR Kuala Belait
Tutong District Office
Saturday 8.00am – 10.00am
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 2.00pm
You can also pay your water bills at all the post offices.
4. Can I pay my water bills by using credit cards?
5. Can I pay through banks or online?
Cash Deposit Machine
Cheque Deposit Machine
*- Restriced to bank account holder only #- Not available immediately
6. What is the number to complain to if I have complaints on potholes, water disruption and many more?
We receive all complaints regarding any matters for Departments under the Ministry of Development through the National Call Centre - Talian Darussalam 123.
7. How can I download the JKR-ku application to my smartphone / tablet?
To download the JKR-ku application at your smartphone or tablets are easy, all you have to do is go to Apple Appstore or Android Market and search for “JKR-ku”. Once you have found the application, you can straight away install in your smartphone or tablet.
You must register first in order to lodge a complaint and the registration process is easy
8. I want to complain about street lighting at the road, where can I do so?
The maintenance and installation of street lighting is not under JKR’s jurisdiction. For all queries or applications on street lighting can be directed to Department of Electrical Services and their hotline number is 144.
9. Does JKR have a Facebook page I can follow?
Everyone is most welcome to join JKR’s official fanpage on Facebook and Instagram, just find us at:
JkrBrunei on Instagram and Jabatan Kerja Raya Brunei Darussalam or you can just click on the Facebook icon on the Home page and it will direct you to the page itself.
© Copyright Ministry of Development, Brunei Darussalam. All Right Reserved.